WOHASU® AND THE FIU CHAPLIN SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT OFFER A CHIEF HAPPINESS OFFICER CERTIFICATE
WOHASU®, organizer & producer of the World Happiness Summit®, the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Florida International University, and Dr. Sandro Formica offer a not-for-credit Certification Program for managers, consultants and services industry professionals who intend to lead applying scientifically tested happiness and wellbeing practices and tools.
DR. SANDRO FORMICAProgram Director
WHY INVEST IN HAPPINESS?
Positive managers are top performers, both at the individual and organizational level. Research has demonstrated that work practices aligned with personal and collective growth, values and purpose have positive effects on satisfaction and resilience, thus strengthening innovation, participation, trust and retention. The positive domino effect sparked by positive practices, inevitably fuels job performance and increases firm productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
HOSPITALITY CHIEF HAPPINESS OFFICER CAN:
Increase individual & organizational well-being
- Formulate successful organizational processes based on scientifically tested business happiness models
Align the firm’s operational and strategic goals to match individual and collective values and purpose
- Nurture a corporate culture based on growth, engagement, resilience and passion
May 31– June 2, 2019, The Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Florida International University
24-hour content intensive non-credit certification program covering, among other subjects and tools:
- Environmental, personal and interpersonal factors creating and sustaining happiness at work
- Work stress and wellbeing
- Personality, attitudes and happiness
- Happiness and emotional intelligence
- Engagement and flow
- Planning and incorporating happiness tools and strategies in the workplace
$999 Inaugural Special ($1,500 value).